Christian Science Nurses are available 24/7 to provide you with Christian Science Nursing Care in your home. Many services are offered. These services align with the Manual of The Mother Church, which read:
Christian Science Nurse. Sect. 31. A member of The Mother Church who represents himself or herself as a Christian Science nurse shall be one who has a demonstrable knowledge of Christian Science practice, who thoroughly understands the practical wisdom necessary in a sick room, and who can take proper care of the sick. The cards of such persons may be inserted in The Christian Science Journal under rules established by the publishers.
Our loving, experienced nurses are ethical, skilled and metaphysically prepared to:
- Bring Christlike thought with an expectation of healing to each situation
- Meet human needs such as cleaning and covering wounds
- Assist with baths, shampoos, nail care, meal preparation and shopping
- Help families with proper care ideas for loved ones
- Care for mothers and new babies
- Lend mobility equipment and give instruction on proper use
- Read aloud to patients
Christian Science nurses are available 24/7 to provide Christian Science nursing care in your home by a Journal-listed Christian Science Nurse. Call us anytime, day or night.